What is Jeet Kune Do?
Welcome to Simon Ree Jeet Kune Do.
Jeet Kune Do was Bruce Lee’s personal process in the martial arts.
It was his unique way of expressing himself to the fullest, through combative, athletic and purposeful movement.
Later on, it also became the name he used to describe his approach to Total Combat, his Personal Philosophy as well as his Way of Life.
As a fighting method, Jeet Kune Do is designed for self-defense on the streets, where there are no rules.
Simple, direct and non-classical, Jeet Kune Do represents the Universal Way of Human Combat.
What is the JKD Lifestyle?
For myself and my students, Jeet Kune Do training serves as the anchor and impetus for us to live a lifestyle of discipline, personal mastery and breakthrough.
My mission is neither to “sell lessons” nor to teach mere physical techniques.
It is to uphold and perpetuate the values and integrity of the Art.
If your goal is to integrate the practice of martial arts with your lifestyle and make your training a Way of Life, drop us a message today.
Who is Jeet Kune Do for?
- The aspiring martial artist that takes to science and philosophy to expressing himself fully, as opposed to styles/systems.
- He who understands the Totality of combat.
- He who is not content with the mere practice of physical techniques.
- He who aspires to live a lifestyle of discipline and self-mastery.
- He who seeks to be liberated from the Classical Mess.
- He who trains to ultimately achieve Personal Liberation.
What Can I Expect?
- A progressive, structured and practical approach to understanding Jeet Kune Do.
- A martial arts training philosophy that centers upon Clarity, Discipline, Longevity & Unification.
- A health-first fitness approach to physical conditioning — “recovery is king”.
- No prior experience is required; everyone starts as a beginner.
- You may opt for Personal Mentorship, Focus Group Training, or both.