We regularly organize Jeet Kune Do Introduction Sessions for people with keen interest.
These are 90-minute hands-on training sessions that will give you an effective overview of the Art.
You won't be able to become proficient immediately — that takes time and practice — but you will surely get a better understanding of what Jeet Kune Do is.
No experience required.
Here's What We'll Cover
- Martial Arts Mobility Exercises
- Fundamental Jeet Kune Do Footwork
- The On-guard Stance
- Kinetic Chain
- Basic JKD Striking Techniques
- Defensive Tactics
- Situational Awareness
- Progressive Sparring
- Philosophical Reflections
- Meditation & Recovery
After this session, you'll understand...
- What sets "Latter Stage" JKD apart from Wing Chun and Early Stage JKD/Jun Fan Gung Fu.
- Why JKD is a blend of physics, philosophy and kinesiology, and not a "style" or "system".
- How JKD can be used to effectively defend yourself on the streets.
- How JKD compares to other "styles" and "systems".
- Answers to any other questions or doubts that you might have regarding the Art.
Vacancies Available: 7 Remaining
Be in your regular gym/training attire, and wear shoes.
Bring a towel, extra set of clothes, as well as plenty of water.
Everything else will be provided.